Sunday, February 27, 2022

Outline

 As I create my two minute presentation I decided to incorporate dialogue in order to create a significant tone in the voice of Lucas Paine. 

So Script Writing, what does it consist of? you might be asking yourself. Script writing is the process of recording the characters' movements, actions, expressions, and dialogue in a screenplay format.

The process of researching for outline websites was challenging, but after talking to multiple people I was recommended a few programs where I can compose my ideas. Therefore, I narrowed it down to three websites. 

Celtx 

As my first choice picked Celtx. 
The website gives story writing template and shows you what to put above each line of acts, dialogue, actions, expressions and so fourth. 
It also comes with free month trial, so you won't be wasting money! 
In other words, chose this website as my second opportunity for improving my screenplay performance.
Here is an example of a script shown as soon as you enter the website: 

Scriptwriting and Pre-Production Tools for Video and Game Production | Celtx


Screenplay Formatting: Breaking Down the Elements - Celtx Blog
]



'Go Into The Story'

 
Unlike Celtx, this website not only allows you to take screenwriting lesson, but it also identifies great artists who have translated film language onto paper. 
Its website publishes screenplays on daily basis. 
The aspect liked the most was that the posts were short, which provided me more time to look at different websites while also giving me sense of what their website was madup of. 
They provide insight into discussions with screenwriters, such as Paul Thomas Anderson, who wrote and directed his latest film Licorice Pizza. 
Aside from all of the resources available on this website, the unfavorable aspect is the monthly membership or year-round buying option.

Go Into The Story
What is a Story Beat in a Screenplay? Definition and Story Beat Examples

ScriptBuilder

Lastly, but most importantly, Scriptbuilder. Lets say my experience with Script writing is not my strongest suit. This is why I chose script builder as my initial choice because it has multiple features that help you build up your own script. For example they show a script outline we’re you label each act and location of every scene. Taking all factors into consideration I will start my outline using this website and will begin posting my experience with the site itself as well as the journey through the whole message. 

 20 Best Screenwriting Apps for iOS and Android (2022)







No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...