Saturday, February 19, 2022

Plot Aspects and Characters-Week Two

 We meet again!
     After all research and discovery for my main theme, I decided to strive looking into  my next approach towards my Portfolio Project which is discovering my overall plot and main characters. Since my project is based off of superstition and dark comedy I decided to make my protagonist a male teenager. 

    We all know bad things happen to people at any time of a given day. Though, we have never put much thought about misfortune because it does not happen constantly in a given cycle with a particular subject, this was not the case for Lucas Paine. Lucas is a cute, popular and cool 17 year old boy who goes to Cypress Bay High School as Junior
As I talked about in my last blog post Lucas begins to feel paranoid as he wakes up every day in an ongoing cycle of his car breaking down in the middle of the street as he is on his way to school. Not only is he late but nearly looses all his allowance in order to try and fix his flat tire. 
1678 Victoria Pointe Cir, Weston, FL 33327 | realtor.com®

1678 Victoria Pointe Cir, Weston, FL 33327 | realtor.com®

Cypress Bay High School New Classroom Addition Unveiling - BCPS SMART  Futures
    Lucas lives in a small community town called Bayfront Hills. But there is one particular road where Lucas finds himself tourn down by his flat tire. South Post Road is Lucas's "unlucky" road. Every morning on his way to school one of Lucas's wheel pops right within the same street, the unlucky street. Anger and frustration flows the teens body as he finds no solution to overcome this catastrophe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...