Saturday, February 19, 2022

Technical Elements

 Hello my fellow viewers!

Im here to update you on my recent research and outcome to my planning of my portfolio project. As many of you may or may not know, the purpose of my film opening is to transmit a sense of dark comedy and superstition within my main character, Lucas Paine. I based my ideas off of two different film creations one invested in superstition and the other a mix of dark/ fantasy comedy. (check my last post to gain more information). 

    Jinxed was my main inspiration for my character. The film is based off of a family cursed with centuries of bad luck. One of the main characters in the film is Brett Murray a Teenage boy the same character I will be comparing my subject with. 

  

    Lucas Paine style is categorized as laid back popular high school boy who drives a white Mercedes Benz. Even though most of his sense of fashion looks mostly the same any other day, his unique style stands out from any other male teenager. 









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinxed_(2013_film)




















No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...