Sunday, February 20, 2022

Planning Steps

Hi everyone!

Welcome back if you are new here, care to join in my Cambridge portfolio journey where I transform superstition and dark/fantasy comedy into a two minute film creation. 



Planning evolution

After gathering enough background information I have concluded what will be my next steps to planning and how I will incorporate an efficient routine for my film opening. First things first, a shot listBefore starting any project the best thing is to come up with a few ideas of how my shots and angles will incorporate meaning to the overall message of my  story. 

Next step, screenplay. As long as there’s shots in my film there also needs to be dialogue and a display of the things that will be spoken of during my film opening. A storyboard will assemble all creative ideas I had in mind into a whole. 

Therefore, I will be making storyboards as my third step. Editing as always comes last and is known to be a post production process. 

After all my recordings are done and all my futuristic plans have been finalized I will stroll down to edit my clips and assemble what will soon to be: a film opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...