Sunday, March 13, 2022

Background Sound

AUDIO
     Funny thing, I was studying for my biology test with different videos that my teacher embeds for us when all of the sudden I found the perfect background audio for my Cambridge AICE Media portfolio project! 

    Hi everyone, and welcome back to my two minute film opening production, 'Aren't I Lucky'. Although my film consists of short dialogue I decided to increment background sound from a video I found while studying for another class! The funny thing about the sound is it represents a contrast of entertainment and humor. 

    Since the base of my theme is related to superstition, dark humor and bad luck I thought I could represent all three in a rhythmic beat. Which that's all there is to the audio, a sound with no dialogue but instrumental sounds that could create an introductive perspective to my film. 




'getmp3' is a website I discovered that will help me convert the audio from the youtube video onto my editing surface which will be documented on 'DaVinci Resolve'. This sound will be the background audio to most of my films production. Here is a representation of the audio I embedded and the pitch I decided to make it so it fits with the beginning scene of my film. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...