Monday, April 4, 2022

Development

 How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

As I mentioned in prior postings, you don't understand how much you've accomplished until you've finished. We're always attempting to finish things, but now that I'm almost done, I can state that my progress over the last three months has altered dramatically.




Even in earlier projects from my AICE media class, I was able to use foley sounds, shots, and composition to make my film bigger and better. I suppose you could say I processed a lot of challenges, but it's only because of that that I realized I've come a long way since we started this project in February.
 I'm also glad to state that working on this project as a single person provided me a greater understanding of what working alone might be like in the future. We won't always have others' approval or encouragement, and this initiative demonstrated a level of independence that I hadn't seen in previous projects.

Again, because I am so used to working on two-week deadlines, I have never worked on a long-term project. Working on a consistent project for a long time will undoubtedly teach you a lot more. You not only grow as a person, but you also discover how much you are capable of. I've always lacked independence, but now that I've completed this project, it's one of my strongest assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...