Sunday, March 27, 2022

Embedding Credits

Honestly, I could not be any more proud of myself. Things are coming to an end with my film opening which is sad but these following days have filled me with knowledge and learnings which will carry on with me forever. However, this is not the finale ladies and gentleman. I am here to talk about my experience with credits.

Ever since i was a little kid credit scenes were not visible to me.  I didn't wonder why they came before the movie started, in other words. After years of uncertainty, I received an answer with open doors after taking this class, AICE media. Credit scenes are used to demonstrate who did what and how their work can be admired and acknowledged by others who are familiar with the concept of credits.
 
With that stated, here are some text snippets I've been experimenting with in order to insert my credits beneath my clips. Instead of having a separate clip for the title scene, I decided to make it more intriguing by included it in the same production footage.





Here are the following credits in order:

 A. T Productions

Directed by: Agustina Tolosa

Produced by: Agustina Tolosa

Cinematography and editing by: Agustina Tolosa

Starring: Santiago Valencia as; Lucas Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...