Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Finishing touches and Corrections


Final Fixes

Hello everybody! It's been sometime since Ive spoken with you.


Not to mention this past week was Spring Break and things got a bit hectic with posting. Now it is all about getting back on track and discovering new ways to improve my portfolio project. 

Time is indeed crunching up and theres is only a few days left until i show you guys my masterpiece. Well... what I think will be a new and fun experience I get to share with anyone out there. Without further or do, let me give you guys an insight of what is going down this week. 

Editing:

I guess you could say  editing is not my strongest suit. Thank god for youtube and their DaVinci Resolve tutorials because if not my film opening would not turn out the same. But in the image above I was trying to incorporate my foley sound without the clip of me popping the ballon to be on the screen. Not until later that I found out you can unlink clips and leave them on their own to just rearrange one of them.


 Foley: 

For for my actual foley sound, remember how I talked to you guys about incorporating a balloon pop as a way to symbolize Lucas's tire popping, well I did exactly that and it turned out even better than I expected. Lucas's expression after the tire popping makes the sound feel more vivid and engages the viewer to a further extent onto what the film is consisted of. 


Beginning of my CCR

For my Creative critical reflection, I'm mixing and shifting a few of concepts I had. Yes, I'm going to write a script so that I can put down all of my points and not get anxious about what to say next. But it was my overall presentation and analysis of my journey that I thought was most significant. Until I discovered a template in Google Slides that was ideal for the concepts I wanted to communicate. I'm going to show you guys an inside look at this timeline I made to highlight the progression of my journey. Despite the fact that you have seen everything, the timeline is only a summary of my story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...