Saturday, April 2, 2022

CCR creation

GOING BACK TO THE BEGGING

 You guys remember before I started my production i wrote down my scrip in this website called 'Celtx'? Well I did not think of a better idea to write down my script for my CCR. Although last post I talked about how I was going to start a Power point presentation embedding illustrations of my journey, I decided to write down my experience first therefore it would make it much easier to elaborate up the slide. 

To say the least I am not the best person when it comes to sitting down and talking to a computer or a person answering questions. If you were to tell me "lets sit down and talk about this topic' then yes that naturally flows within me. But having to answer specific factors about what when where why or how I tend to get somewhat nervous. Crazy since this project is all I have been focusing on in February, I mean you'd be surprised to think I can talk about things smoothly. But anyhow, I used Celtx to help me write down most... well allow f my thoughts to later on elaborate a bigger meaning.



I'm not going to lie to you, I was pretty intimidated by the Creative Critical Reflection at first.. But as soon as I got to writing my thoughts flourished from there. i mean under an hour and thirty minutes of elaborating on my journey I felt pretty accomplished as well as surprised with my outcome. Yet This this only the beginning, I still need to record myself and finish that power point. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR creation of Aren't I Lucky

Here is my reflection towards my whole journey from the beginning of researching genres to editing its final touches, my creative critical r...